Saturday, March 10, 2012

Talking Malachi

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I feel like I'm just barely keeping my head above water recently. I'm 13 weeks pregnant with number 3 and I'm not quite out of my morning sickness. Hopefully I can get into a regular posting schedule soon.

Here is a video of Malachi babbling from January.


He is now saying "mama" "bah bah" "wah wah" "iy iy iy" consistently. He is also understanding words much better. He always turns to his name when called. He understands "up" and "down" and where those "place" are. He is also signing somewhere around 14 signs. He also knows these by saying the words. I can say "shoes" or "fish" and he almost immediately looks for the object and/or signs it.

light
more
baby
shoes
socks
fish
ball
drink/cup
milk
train
more
car
cat
bird

He is also saying his version of look(!). While pointing at something he says, "ouuuh-k". As time goes on he is making the "ouuuh" part shorter, probably just because of laziness lol.


1 comment:

  1. How exciting to see the progress! you must be so happy! Cheering for continued success! Hope you start feeling better and energetic! That early pregnancy is never fun!

    ReplyDelete